Joshua Gittleman is a partner at DeToffol & Gittleman, representing individuals in workplace discrimination and personal injury cases. His practice includes handling a variety of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful termination, employment discrimination, and retaliation claims under federal, state, and local laws.
Mr. Gittleman holds degrees from St. John’s Law School and University at Buffalo, where he graduated cum laude with concentrations in Finance and Marketing.
- St. John’s University School Of Law, J.D., 2018
- University At Buffalo, B.A., 2015, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Court